Vision – Tūruapō
Every care family and whānau is enabled, supported, and has the skills to provide tamariki a secure and healing home.
Our Mission – Whakatakanga
- To strengthen the care family and whānau to provide stability for children in care through a healing environment.
- To uphold the mana of tamariki, their caregivers and whānau.
- Working in partnership with family, whānau, hapū, iwi, Māori organisations and other stakeholders to provide:
- Support – emotional and tangible
- Training and learning opportunities
- Advocacy – individual and systemic